Social media has emerged as a powerful way to reach and audience and build your personal brand. One of the best social media platforms to accomplish this is Instagram.
Instagram allows you to show your characteristics in a fun and easy way to the rest of the world. When you know the basics of Instagram you can start using it to further the reach of your personal brand. You can create posts about what you find interesting, or showcase your products. You can create reels and show the world a little bit more about the services you offer.
Think about all the steps that are needed to launch a marketing campaign or public relations effort. With Instagram, you start at the same place that you would when launching a marketing campaign. You first have to define your goals, and then make a plan to best achieve them.
Here are some tips to start presenting your personal brand on Instagram. Remember, you have to be sincere and authentic when showcasing your personal brand.
- You need to establish your goal. Like anything you plan, you need to know what you want to accomplish with your Insta page.
- The second thing you need to do is to refine your profile, make sure that your profile reflects your brand values, colours and other attributes.
- This is a very important step. You have to curate your content. The things you decide to post have to be carefully selected and have to be representative of your brand.
- Build connections. Follow people who are in the same line of work as you. Interact with their posts and comment on, or share their content.
- Monitor your account. In order for people to feel acknowledged and seen, you have to interact with the people who leave comments on your page. You can’t create an Instagram page and just leave it. You will have to dedicate some time every day to interact with your Instagram community.